Making a high quality prosthetic artifact means first of all carefully selecting the most suitable materials for the different types of devices and the milling machines with which to manage this phase.
Whether it's frameworks, anatomies, models, surgical guides, implantology, restorations, our catalogue offers a wide and complete selection of consumables, including precious alloys, aesthetic finishing products and the most efficient, functional and compact milling machines
Creating the prosthetic restoration from the plaster model means first making the abutment structure manually with wax and then starting the manufacturing and waxing process. A large number of components are involved in the process, which are necessary to produce homogeneous and stress-free castings that can thus guarantee precision in the coupling and long life of the fixed or mobile prosthesis.
The systems to produce a precise fusion reducing the finishing and adaptation times are certainly not lacking, but this does not prevent the process from remaining long and cumbersome, affecting processing times and costs.
- Complete customization according to your requests
- Totally internal time management
- Long and cumbersome procedure
- High risk of melting and processing errors
- In order to obtain perfect castings, it is essential that all the steps are carried out in a workmanlike manner
- Non-standardized production process but totally dependent on the operator
Today the restoration can be carried out efficiently and precisely with the latest generation of milling machines capable of processing: wax, plastics, zirconium oxide, nanocomposites, non-precious alloys based on cobalt chrome, titanium, disilicate, peek and precious alloys. The high level of automation that manages the tool change allows you to continue working without interruption. The nozzles for liquids already mounted on the spindle ensure that the coolant can reach the tip of the tool directly, so that glass-ceramic and titanium can also be processed. The ”air concept” system protects the mechanics from the internal circulation of dust. The integration with the CAM/CAD system allows the rapid sending of .stl files to the milling machine.
- Automatic tool and disc change
- High precision with very fast machining times
- Processing of the hardest materials
- Wet milling option
- Protection against dust and splinters
- Protection of the danger zone
- Higher initial investment
- Training period required