88 Zeta4 Dental milling machine
Simple to set up and easy to use, the 88 Zeta4 is characterised by maximum speed and precision when sanding and milling. Performing and economical, it is a cutting-edge technology available to the most far-sighted and attentive professionals to reap the benefits of innovation as soon as the opportunity arises. In addition to the futuristic design, behind this milling and grinding machine there is much more: there is a high-precision technology that makes it possible to carry out impeccable restorations in just one day.
ZETA4 4 AXES MILLING MACHINE CAM INCLUDED
An ingenious solution for making a quality leap, 88 Zeta4 sets new standards in wet block processing: In addition to glass-ceramic, PMMA, zirconium oxide and composite restorations, prefabricated titanium abutments can also be finished with maximum precision.
It can be used with materials from all manufacturers, without limits or constraints.
Advanced features for cutting-edge performance
4 axes |1 block | 6 tools | wet | Sanding+Milling
With 88 Zeta4 it is possible to carry out HD restorations in less than 10 minutes, the blocks are tightened in 2 seconds, the electric spindle is at high frequency (100,000 rpm). The workflow is fully integrated with TRIOS Design Studio (3Shape), DWOS chairside (Dental Wings) ed exocad ChairsideCAD. The DentalCAM software package allows the import of STL files to all common CAD programs.
An external laptop is not required because it is integrated with a touchscreen and WLAN. The compressor is also integrated, no external compressed air supply is required. It works with pure water, without the addition of additives, and is equipped with precision tools for processing all classes of materials.
Why choose the Zeta4 milling machine?
- Maximum precision thanks to ultra HD milling and sanding with 3 micron repeat accuracy
- Extremely fast machining
- Possibility to mill 38 materials from 20 different manufacturers with optimised strategies
- Possibility of milling more than 800 prefabricated titanium and CoCr abutments from 11 manufacturers
- Complete independence thanks to the integrated workflow with the main scanners and CAD software on the market.
- CAD software on the market
- Integrated PC with touch screen and WLAN, no laptop/tablet required
- Integrated compressor. No external compressed air supply required
- Pure water. No additives required
- Ceramic glass